Friday, July 15, 2016

Win Three Signed Books from Adrian J. Walker!!! You KNOW You Want Them!

Idgie Says:
Well this is exciting - you can now purchase 2 of Adrian's books via Amazon in the US for your eReader!  Then after you purchase them, you can write a review, send Adrian the link and be entered into a contest to win all three of his books with a nice autograph in each.  

As you all know, I absolutely adored The End of the World Running Club (link to my review HERE) and immediately snatched up these two books from Adrian the minute I discovered I could purchase them in the US.  Knowing me, I'll be buying the print copies too for my bookshelf. 

You can purchase the eBooks for Colours and From the Storm at the links below.






To enter the below contest - send your review link to the following address:

adrian@adrianjwalker.com

_________________________________________________________________________

Contest info below from Adrian:

Afternoon all,

It's been over a month since the launch of The End of the World Running Club, and one of the things I've been doing a lot of during that time is signing books.

So, now that I have finally nailed my signature, how would you like to win signed copies of all three of my books?


If so, keep reading.

Now, the other thing I did in June was (very quietly) republish my other books: From the Storm and Colours. Both books have benefited from thorough re-editing and brand new covers.


I feel really good about these new versions. (And if you enjoyed Colours the first time round, then you're going to want to re-read the new one, that's all I'm saying.)

There's a fair chance you've already read one or both of these books on Kindle. If so, you should automatically get updated versions, if you follow these simple steps. If you haven't, then you might want to take advantage of the special price they're on at the moment: £1.99 in the UK and $2.99 in the US.

What these books really need now is reviews! And that's where you come in.

To be in with a chance of winning the signed set of paperbacks above, all you need to do is send me a link to your review (Amazon, Goodreads, wherever) of either From the Storm or Colours or both. I'll draw the winning name from a hat at the end of August. Done.

That's all for now, apart from to say that I'm very near to finishing final edits of my next book, The Other Lives, which I'm hoping to publish before the end of the year. It's taken a while, this one, but it'll be worth it, I promise.

Have a great weekend and don't forget to send me those reviews!

Bye for now,

Adrian