Monday, April 11, 2016

Hoover's Southern Voices - a Few Videos for You to Watch!

Hoover's Southern Voices videos are slowly making their way out to us (faster! faster!).  I was really excited about this year's guests and can't wait for you to be able to share the experience with me!

I have four videos I can share with you now - Craig Johnson, author of the Longmire series,  Natalie Baszile, Jamie Mason and Mark Pryor......and the dynamic duo of Tom Franklin and Beth Ann Fennelly!

I will share more of these as I see them!  They will eventually all end up on the Southern Voices website: http://www.hooverlibrary.org/sv

________________________________________________________________________


Craig Johnson - Southern Voices 2016 youtube from Hoover Library on Vimeo.



BA Fennelly & Tom Franklin - Southern Voices 2016 from Hoover Library on Vimeo.




Natalie Baszile - Southern Voices 2016 from Hoover Library on Vimeo.