This is a great quarterly magazine with fabulous writers sharing their stories with us. Did I mention I might have been published in there once also.................. :)
David Skinner creates all the graphics for this eZine and he does a fantastic job!
So go check out this brand new edition of the magazine! Link below.
This issue includes:
- Lisa Love's article about her misadventures with a Christmas tree that wouldn't die.
- Suzanne Allen's memoir of her college days rooming with UT legendary coach Pat Head Summitt.
- Billie Martin Dean Buckles' story about her childhood during the Great Depression.
- A poem by Patricia Neely-Dorsey.
- Laura Kathleen Megahee's painful "Bad Hair Day" memory.
- An article about Merle Temple's amazing "A Ghostly Shade of Pale" book tour.
- A review and excerpt from K.M. Megahee's "Time Enough" Southern sci-fi novel.
- Chuck Holmes' bittersweet baseball memory, "A Fine Sunday Afternoon."
- A look at major leaguer-turned-musician Tim Flannery.
- A glimpse at Diane Rankhorn's upcoming book about Russian Social Realist painters.
- Ron Burch's memoir about treasured trips to Tennessee Cumberland Mountains.
- A look at Paradise via a Montana train ride.
Here's the link: