Monday, July 14, 2008

The Closer on TNT

Well, ya'll know that when a Big TV Network sends little ol' me an email - I'm not one to ignore it! So I'm letting you read what I received today and I think I'll just set down tonight and give the show a try - I have to admit I watch very little t.v. (I'm not a t.v. snob, I have no time!) so I've missed this show, but if it's good I'll make up for it now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------



Hey-

I know you're a big proponent of all things Southern, so I wanted to let you know about some special content on the website of the TNT show The Closer, which is all about celebrating Southern style.

The show,which premieres its fourth season tonight (Monday) at 9/8c, stars Kyra Sedgwick as Brenda Leigh Johnson, a police detective from Atlanta who moves to LA and tries to retain her Southern style while making it in the LAPD. As such, The Closer website has a special section called Brenda's Corner which includes a Southern Slang Dictionary (I'm sure you recognize lots of terms here!), Comfort Food recipes, and some of Brenda's favorite music:
http://www.tnt.tv/series/closer/brendascorner_sc/

I thought you'd enjoy telling your readers about this quirky side of The Closer which celebrates Southern culture, and I hope your readers will all tune in to the shows premiere tonight at 9/8c.

If you’d like to share a preview video of tonight’s episode with your readers, you can find it here, and embed it directly on your site: http://www.tnt.tv/dramavision/?oid=40499&eref=sharethisUrl


There’s also a widget that’s got the show schedule as well as episode videos – it’ll refresh weekly, so you get previews of each episode each week before they air! --- http://www.tnt.tv/series/closer/widgets/?contentId=39793

Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions!

Turner Broadcasting