Sunday, February 6, 2022

Maggie Moves On - Lucy Score

I've been a big fan of Lucy Score for several years now and always grab her books when they come out.  I tend to buy the physical copies of the ones I enjoyed the most and have 11 so far.  This book will definitely be #12 when it publishes.  

Lucy has a way of creating the most likable/lovable characters, even the grumpy ones make you chuckle.  My husband says he can always tell when I'm reading a Lucy book because I'm almost always smiling. Makes it hard to sneak in any reading at work.  

Without giving away any of the plot, let's just say that this book is about creating a wonderful family without even knowing you really needed or wanted one.  The people that you surround yourself with in your daily life are your family.  

Out in June!