Monday, June 3, 2019

A Review for Writing Gloves

 LiteraryBookGifts.com contacted me and asked if I would be interested in receiving and reviewing a pair of writing gloves.  As someone who has butchered regular gloves in the past with scissors due to freezing hands, I was all in on this offer.

I was allowed to pick any color I wanted from the 13 choices and I went with a nice brick red.  When they arrived I realized they aren't really "gloves" so much as hand socks.  There are no fingers at all, but there is a thumb opening. 

They come up high on the wrist, which is nice for the warmth, though my multitude of bracelets didn't agree with me.   :)

These are really nice for reading, typing, scrolling on your phone, etc., giving you the extra warmth you need in your hands without looking like you angrily attacked a pair of cheap gloves. 

Nicely made, I believe there will be no unraveling and the such with these anytime in the near future.

The only drawback, to me, is the price. For me, even with the cashmere (they don't feel like they have any in them, but it does say Cashmere wool so....) I would be hard pressed to talk myself into paying 52.00.  But if you need a gift for a writer, and don't balk at the price,  these would be great.

I am happy that I was offered a chance to review these, and plan on enjoying them quite often once the cold weather returns.

You can purchase them by clicking  here.  LiteraryBookGifts.com 


Retails at 52.00

13 colors

35% Cashmere Wool