Sunday, May 15, 2016

Finding Fraser - Book Review

Idgie Says:
This novel is written in parts as "blogger style" by someone who doesn't really do social media so at first  it's an unknown blog with no followers.  The first couple of times she finally gets comments to her posts, they are nothing but spam. It  jumps back and forth between first person dialogue and her blog posts.

The story has a lot of promise, but I have to admit that I found the writing somewhat clunky and couldn't  begin to like the main character, who at 29 acted like a teenager half the time.  I did try my best but could not engage in the story.

But as I always state, this is just my opinion and you may find the novel more lighthearted and humorous than I did. 

_________________________________________________

Berkley?NAL
May 3, 2016

Description