Monday, August 4, 2014

Various books out this Fall

I present to you some books that have recently crossed from my mailbox to my desk that I want to share with you.  Three are from University of South Carolina Press, one from Algonquin and one from NAL.  These will all be out in the Fall and I suggest you keep your eyes out for them!

The Tiger Queens looks to be a nice hearty historical embracing the life and wives of Genghis Khan - I'm sure that's a juicy... and violent... story.  Read more about it   HERE.

The Cow Hunter is from University of South Carolina Press - it's an early manuscript copy and I'll have more information and details on it in October when it releases.

The Passenger on the Pearl does not come out until January and it's Algonquin Young Readers - about a group of escaping slaves whose boat doesn't make the journey.......and what happens next.  Read more about it HERE.

The Last Sister and The Life of the World to Come are from USC Press also.  You can read about them HERE    and     HERE .